domingo, 11 de mayo de 2008

Design Patterns


I was thinking about the class hierarchy for my project and think about which design patterns could be useful for this goal, and a quick search on google bring to me, this very good resume about design patterns, useful for choosing one when programming:

http://www.mcdonaldland.info/files/designpatterns/designpatternscard.pdf

Update:
I found this wonderful book about Design Patterns: Head First Design Patterns

Wow it's the first time on my life that have been fun to read a technical book, this is one it's the best introduction to object-oriented programming that I have read. (It's for java but a lot of concepts can be used in other programming languages). And not only funny to read, the most important thing: you learn a lot with it.

You can read sample chapter at o'reilly.

No hay comentarios: